Massimiliano Allegri will consider offers from other clubs after July 15 as he looks ahead to life after Juventus but will not rule out the possibility of taking a break from football.
Juve announced on Friday that the 51-year-old, who led the club to five consecutive Serie A titles during his five years in Turin, would be leaving after the 2018-19 season concludes next weekend.
Allegri had been linked with Manchester United prior to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer securing the full-time manager s job, while Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea are also said to be interested.
But the Livorno-born coach indicated he needs some time to weigh up his options.
I don t know what will happen in future, Allegri told a news conference. I need a little rest, too.<…